Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Final Post From China

This will be the last China post. The bags are packed, and the driver will pick us up at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Emma knows we are leaving, and I believe she  knows we actually fly tomorrow. If this evening is anything to go by, it will be a long two and half hours, followed by a long journey home.
Our friend, John (our guide in previous adoptions), came by and talked with Emma for a while today and tried to relieve some of her fears. She has many friends who are still at the orphanage. I hope to get information on them in the weeks to come, and perhaps find families for them. Some of her friends who were already adopted have sent messages to encourage her. I appreciate them doing this!

Speaking of appreciation-

I am so thankful to all those family and friends who have taken meals to Virgil and the girls, mowed our grass while Virgil has been healing, given generously to help pay for this adoption (many of which I do not know), loved and encouraged both us here (families who are also adopting) and at home, took the girls on a 'daycation',  and many other things I am forgetting right now. Rumor has it that the kids at home have done a great job helping their dad- good job girls!!
I especially want to thank those who have prayed. I cannot begin to tell you how much your prayers have meant to us!!!! I am forever grateful for all who have prayed for us throughout this trip. God has heard and answered prayers!

I also want to say how grateful I am for Virgil. He has listened to my whining and complaining since I arrived in Beijing. He's loved on me from afar, and I thank God for such a husband!! I am blessed with an incredible godly man!!!

Finally, I want to praise God for this journey we are on. Though my faith has been weak, He has remained faithful. He was, is and will be in control, and is working all things for our good. I see but in part, but He sees the whole and is doing a mighty work. I stand in awe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment