Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 24, 2017

A Better Day and good TB Results!!

As usual, we're on a roller coaster, but thankfully it's been a better day. She was excited to go to the zoo, right up until we'd been there 10 minutes. I was able to get one photo of her smiling before she shut down. Today was different because she would not even talk to the guide. We didn't linger looking at animals, and as we were heading out, she asked to ride a couple of rides. Her and Enya rode two, and after that she was fine again. They both picked out a panda bear for their souvenir, and in the van they actually played with them together. Once we got back to the room, she continued to be in a good mood.
As we were heading back upstairs to the room, God sent me a gift. The family from Frankfort were also getting into the elevator and we arranged to go to the pool. Emma doesn't like the water, so I wasn't sure how it would go, but she splashed her hands in there a bit, and seemed fine watching Enya and the family's daughter play in the pool for a bit. Once we finished there we went to a small playground here in the hotel and they ran and played (and got some energy out- much needed!). I was able to sit and talk to a fellow adoptive mom, and it was just what I needed. Thanking God for His mercies!!!
We went to dinner with them, and I think the girls had as good a time as I did. They adopted a 13 year old girl, so all four girls visited while I had some adult conversation. It was so nice to talk about church and adoption with them. The husband's aunt and uncle live in Etown and were both teachers. I asked Virgil if he knew them, and he actually had the uncle for his science teacher in high school!! Such a small world.
Emma's TB test came back negative- thank you all for the prayers!!!!!! Rejoicing that that is behind us. Tomorrow morning at 10:30 we have our consulate appointment. I'll update once we finish with that.
Praising God for answered prayers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment