Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Xiaoyun!!



Xiaoyun is now 19. Can you believe it? She has grown into a beautiful young woman. 5 years ago we landed at the Louisville airport and sang happy birthday to her with all our family and friends who came to welcome her and Enya home. Time has flown and she has grown up so much. She is capable of running the household and keeping all her sisters in line. I never have to worry when I leave her in charge. If possible, she's a little bossier than me 😁.
I must confess that prior to adopting her a wondered how those teenage years would go. I shouldn't have worried. She is a blessing and is mature beyond her years. I'm so thankful that God blessed us with this very special girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment