We found out today that both girls cleared the TB test, as well as the other children in our group. So very thankful!! I would like you to pray for the families of three children who did not pass the TB blood work, that the chest X-ray they have to have next will come back clear. If not, they will not be able to go to the US until they receive treatment or get a special waiver. I can't imagine how hard that would be, knowing that you were only a few days from home and having to postpone.
We took a tour of the Chen Clan Academy, as well as a very old pagoda. This evening we went out with the other families and John (who is in some of the pictures I've included) for supper. Once again, John did the ordering, and this time he ordered a little more adventurous. It is nice to have someone order who actually knows what is in the dish ;-).
Tomorrow we go to the US Consulate for our citizenship ceremony. It is a special day for us, as all that paperwork will become a little more official. Once we land on US soil they will become US citizens. Just a few more days until that becomes a reality!! Thank you all for your prayers!