Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 19, 2014

Another daughter coming home!

We are excited to announce -that hopefully sometime next summer- we will be adding another precious daughter to our family!!!! Her name will be Ettamei , and will be called Meimei (which is Chinese for little sister). She will turn 6 in a couple of months. She is from the same province as Xiaoyun. We are at the very beginning of our paper pregnancy, but it makes it so much easier already knowing the steps in the process. The girls are all very excited to bring Meimei home. We can't post a picture yet, but she is adorable!!

Soon there will be ONE LESS ORPHAN!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay congrats! We will be traveling soon for our fifth child and second adoption from China!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to see her picture. I hope you can get through the paperwork fast. Summer seems so far away... I read your next post and have to agree with you. Only one person congratulated me when I announced I'd be adopting. Everyone else gave me the third degree. Then afterward, right in front of my children, people kept telling me how crazy I was. One man asked why I wanted to ruin my life. Well, I moved to a place where I get, "Wow, what beautiful girls you have!" and "What a blessing!" and I love it, even if it does sometimes feel like the boondocks. I love your new family picture, btw!

    ReplyDelete