Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Traveling Fun

Since I can't remember what I sent yesterday (or even if I updated yesterday). I'll just say that NiNi did well with the flight. She started getting a little antsy about a half hour before we were supposed to land. I say supposed to, because with only 20 minutes before we were to get into Nanchang, our flight had to be rerouted to another city due to storms. We sat on the tarmac in the other city for an hour before heading on to Nanchang. NiNi has the same affinity for airplane toilets as LiLi did (must be a Heilongjiang thing -LOL) . I told Virgil that should net me Mother of the Year award if anything was going to ;-0  . It should have been a 3 1/2 hour flight but ended up being 5 1/2 hours. Can't wait for the flight home- I'll probably spend over half my time in the bathroom between the two of them.
Our hotel is nice, complete with a crib for NiNi. You'd have thought it was a palace, NiNi was so excited about it. She climbed in there with her toys, and when bedtime came, not a peep was heard. Thanks for those prayers for the flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment