Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 27, 2013

Special Needs

He walked in front of us today as we went to the Civil Affairs Office. It was painful to watch him. His leg and arm were deformed and each step he took hurt me to see. I can’t imagine the pain he deals with each day. It made me grateful to know that our girls will get the care they need for whatever medical problems they may face. It was also a confirmation of sorts- special needs adoption is the route we were intended to go. Many needs are serious- Eva Ximi will deal with her eye issues the rest of her life. But it won’t prevent her from living a full life, and perhaps the doctors will be able to correct a little of her vison. NiNi’s hydrocephalus seems to us a non-issue. The girls are so sweet, and so loving. I can’t imagine the joy we would have missed if we had let scary medical terminology cause us to say no to these beautiful little girls! I have no doubt there will be some hard days ahead, but I also know God gives us the strength to get through those.  I pray we can encourage many to consider walking the path of special needs with us! Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Good morning y'all - I'm coming back to the "land of the living" after day's on the road followed by days of being ill - God's Blessings on my bride!

    Great stuff here - couldn't be any happier for y'all - can't wait to read about your time in GZ!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete