Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, May 11, 2013

He Needs A Family Soon!!!

This is Ben and his 'little brother'. I don't know much about Ben except that he ages out very soon. There are a couple of posts about him on Love Without Boundaries website, and he has a large amount of grant money available. I can tell you that our daughter, Xiaoyun, was aging out, and I'm so thankful we followed God's leading and brought her into our family. Our paperwork was completed in ten weeks, and I know another family who completed their's in a month (we were already dossier logged in, and waiting to bring home LiLi). Please consider this young boy who needs a family soon!!!!


This is what someone advocating for Ben emailed me:
I remember that you adopted Xiaoyun right before she aged out. I was wondering if you could pray for and possibly spread the word about sweet Ben who will age out very soon. He has been given a very large grant that will make his adoption almost entirely paid for. I have also heard that the CCCWA would allow him to be added on as a third child. Thank you!
http://www.lwbcommunity.org/an-extremely-generous-adoption-grant-for-ben

3 comments:

  1. We adopted our oldest daughter just days before she aged out, from the same orphanage. Ben was her friend. I pray his family comes forward very soon. His "little brother" has been chosen by a family and they are getting their dossier together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I share this? Is it okay to post to facebook? Please send link to website where he is listed, if available. I'd like to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are enjoying getting your girls in China but I just wanted to let you know that Love Without Boundaries has just posted that Ben now has a family!

    http://tinyurl.com/nfx6aaw

    ReplyDelete