Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Eva Ximi!!!!!

Today is Eva Ximi's 5th birthday. While I wish we  were with her, I pray she is celebrating with her foster family. We are so thankful both she and Nini are with foster families, and my heart is heavy for the families who have loved and cared for them, and who will soon have to say goodbye. We are excited about the fact that, this time next year, we will be watching her blow out her candles. Happy birthday sweet Eva Ximi!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe she's turning five already. Happy birthday, beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete