Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 25, 2013

TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have several things I've been meaning to post, but they'll have to have to wait for another day - but I had to share this great news. Two beautiful pieces of paper with our names, NiNi and Ximi's names, and the words that said come to China!!!!!!! Counting down the days!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. HOORAH!! - Time to start the packing / unpacking / repacking thing in serious earnest!! ;)

    Great joy for y'all - and hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo. How exciting. Keeping you and your beautiful family in our prayers - safe travels and I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful news!!! When will you be home with the girls?

    ReplyDelete