Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 1, 2013

If I Had Three Wishes - by Xiaoyun

Xiaoyun takes classes once a week with other homeschoolers. Her homework this week included a 'quick write' with the topic " If I Had Three Wishes". Below is what she wrote. What a tender heart!!!


If I Had Three Wishes

 If I could have three wishes, the first thing I would wish for is that when I am older I could influence people to help others in need. That way people in need would have a better life. Their children wouldn’t have to go without food and clothing. When the children grow up, they could find good jobs, and then there would be no more poor people. Then hopefully everyone would treat each other fairly

My second wish would be to be a doctor who could take care of any health problems. Not just a doctor who can take care of the spine, or the heart, or other things, but that can take care of any problem a patient has. I could go to China, where the orphanages don’t have the money to take care of the kids and I could do the surgeries for free. Most people adopt healthy children because they can’t afford to pay the medical bills, so I would take care of the health problems so people would adopt them.

My third wish is to work in an adoption agency. I could help other people in different countries understand about adoption. I could explain what to do for an adoption, and help the people that are afraid to adopt older kids. I would also tell the older kids it will be ok to be adopted.

These are my three wishes.                                                                Evelyn Xiaoyun Willoughby

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Cindy and family - great couple updates. Glad that Easter brought joy to the family and that the last "revision" went so well - yeah - it's hard to keep them moving "slowly" sometimes!

    But as for this post - oh my - please give that darling girl a hug for me - ok? wow....

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete