Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Pic and LiLi Update

 
Gorgeous group of girls if I say so myself!!!! Easter was a joyous time of celebrating Christ's resurrection, and then gathering with family after church. I don't think the girls enjoy anything more than being with family and close friends.
 
LiLi had another lip repair this morning. As usual, she was a real trooper, and our biggest problem is keeping her from running around and playing. She's really put out that she can't have solid foods for a week. I've said before that I think the surgeon has the easier job ;-) . Hopefully this is the last surgery for her until after she goes through the braces stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment