Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, March 22, 2013

Two beautiful updates!

                                                               Eliza NiNi
Eva Ximi
 
Our latest (and last before travel) updates on the girls. Both are doing well and their measurements show that they are almost exactly the same height, though NiNi weighs 2 1/2 lbs less than XiMin. Aren't they adorable!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Excited to read about your upcoming trip to Eliza and Eva. Our 5 year old daughter Lydia, home since 6/2011, is also from Heilongjiang province. (Harbin) Where in Heilongjiang is Eliza from? Perhaps they were in the same SWI together?
    Karen H.
    www.haskesbitsandpieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! NiNi is from Harbin. I look forward to showing her a photo of your beautiful family, and asking if she recognizes your daughter! Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I've been to Harbin. I can picture just where you'll be. Virtual hugs and real prayers!

    Eva looks so much like my Livi. Those little cheeks are so kissable! ...and Eliza is beautiful, too. You will be BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUTSTANDING!! Can't wait to hear your travel schedule and follow your journey - so love China!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, what beautiful little girls they are - you are so blessed. I know your girls are keeping you busy at home right now, but I hope the wait to bring the newest members home isn't too long. Can't wait to follow along with your journey. I am so happy for all of you, and hope to meet all of your girls in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratuations! I might just see you in China. I'm awaiting my LOA, but I'm still I-600, so I'll get TA pretty fast. I hope our paths cross and we can meet. My first daughter is from Jiangxi. My new little baby is from Hunan.

    ReplyDelete