Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 26, 2012



 Happy Gotcha Day LiLi!!!!
A year ago today I laid eyes on the most energetic, empathetic, and friendliest child I’ve ever met. She gave me a run for the money while in China (and for a while after we got home). I prayed I’d have enough energy to keep up with her ;-) . This last year has been incredible! She is such a joy. She wakes up with a smile on her face, and goes to bed the same way. Every day is an adventure to her and meant to be lived to the fullest. She is generous and so concerned with the feelings of others. She is grateful for everything you give her, and says ‘Bye and I love you!’ every time I hang up the phone (though she has no idea who I’m talking to!) I am so thankful God chose us to be her parents! She is truly a treasure!
 LiLi, you are so very loved!!

4 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog...wow! What beautiful girls you have! We brought our 14 yr old son home exactly one month ago today...after a 4 month paperwork whirlwind. I never knew love could be so sweet! Really enjoyed reading your story here. Blessings!
    Sherri
    onceuponasunbeam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day y'all!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post about Xiaoyun but somehow missed this one. What precious girls you have! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just getting caught up on your blog, and wanted to wish LiLi a belated Happy Gotcha Day - I love reading about her - she has so much energy and zest for life.

    ReplyDelete