Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 19, 2012

Chicks for Children - Gospel for Asia

Chicks for Children - Gospel for Asia


Please help Xiaoyun provide ONE MILLION CHICKENS for girls and boys living in the slums of India! Click on above link to donate and to see how close we are to reaching her goal! Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Done - and absolutly LOVE the new cover picture!!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! My name is Tina. I'm a primary school teacher from Hong Kong. Last Friday, I shared the story of Xiaoyun and her chicken campaign with my year 5, 10-year-old students. As my students have been learning about how they can use their talents and time to make a difference in the world, several of the kids then decided to do a 'mini fundraiser' for Xiaoyun's chicken campaign. I can't guarantee that lots of money would be raised, but at least they will try. Hope to bring you good news soon.

    May I ask if it is possible to ask Xiaoyun to write a few words to encourage my 10-year-old students to make a difference in the lives of the families in Asia? It will mean a lot to them. =)

    ReplyDelete