Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Little Tre

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned a little guy in PICU -Tre. We met Tre (4 yrs old) and his mother after Xiaoyun's last surgery while we were in there for a few days. They had been in PICU for 4 months at that time. Waiting for a lung transplant. The last time I saw Tre was the day we left. I'd run over to PICU to take them a plate of food and say we'd be praying for them. She told me that day, that they were going to have a conference call with the hospital in St. Louis (who would do the transplant) in a couple of days. I tried to find his facebook page after we got home, but wasn't able to. Today, in the paper was his obituary. It broke my heart, and I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult this is for his parents and his brother and sister. Please pray for Tre's family during their darkest hour.

4 comments:

  1. I did not see that update coming. My heart is so broken for the family. Please know we are praying for his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers offered for little Tre.

    As for your previous post - once I calmed down - it was your comments about talking to Virgil and his response that "got me". It's things like that and the responses we make to each other that make it completely clear we are doing the right thing!

    hugs - thanks for "getting it"!!

    aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. That's horrible. I can't imagine what they must be going through. I'm sending prayers to their family.

    ReplyDelete