Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

brief update

It has been a great day, and a busy one. Virgil took the day off, and we've been enjoying being together (feeling almost normal ;-)! ). I haven't taken the time to stop and post today, and promise to catch up tomorrow. I think I will be able to figure out how to post the before and after pics of her back. I will say that the radiologist report said her curvature is now 67*!!!!!!! That is even better than hoped for. From 150* to 67* - thank you Lord! I do want to include a pic of three beautiful girls!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm very eager to hear how much she "grew"! Just for fun sake, actually, I'm so much more impressed that she'll be able to breath better and feel good about her body and be healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts packing on some healthy weight now that her stomach isn't being scrunched up and her body can get more oxygen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xiaoyun looks beautiful, and so does Enya and Elli! Thanks for the updates - I love reading them. Your children are very blessed indeed to have a family who loves them so much and for giving them an opportunity in life that they wouldn't have known otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared your daughter’s video at my blog and fb. We are praying for your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord Cindy!!!!! SO glad you are home and all of this is behind you and precious Xiaoyun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, God is so good and working wonderfully in your girl and family's life. Continued prayers for her full recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is an amazing correction! Praise God! What a wonderful family and story of faith!

    Love and prayers,
    Karin, Jerry and JunFen

    ReplyDelete