Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 9, 2012

Xiaoyun had two of the friendliest visitors ever today! We loved her smile so much we had to share! She's still getting queasy at times, but they are doing a good job of managing that and the pain. We actually got an hour nap this morning (thanks to phenergen!!!). They came in and took an xray while in traction, but no word yet on how that looked. They also got her an air mattress just a few minutes ago, so we're hoping that will help with the back pain.
Tulips from her cousin Mandy
Xiaoyun also received some cards from families around the country whom we've never met. We are united with these families, however, by the special bond of adoption. I'm going to bring a map up tomorrow and we'll start marking off all the different states she receives messages from. I must confess, just reading these cards choked me up and it was all I could do not to start bawling!!! So many people showering our sweet daughter with love!!!!!!! We thank you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful smile! What fun to have furry friend visits! Praying that the nausea and pain let up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Blog, now I can keep up with your prescious family. Praying for Evelyn and her upcoming surgery. (It is still easier for me to say her American name!) Give her a hug and tell her that we love her. I know these are rough times for the family and will continualy keep you in my prayers. Luv you, Christi

    ReplyDelete