Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 26, 2012

What a Sweetheart!

Xiaoyun had been asleep for a couple of hours after the pain of the brace molding. She finally woke up and asked for orange sherbet. I went to get it, and when I came back she was trying to tell the nurse something. She was saying she wanted a room. I told the nurse what she was saying, and she said there are 4 kids waiting for a room and they aren't sure when she'll get one. Once she told Xiaoyun this, Xiaoyun looks at her and says 'You need to get my Mama a new chair. She can't sleep in that chair - it is broken" (the chair is broken, and Virgil spent a very uncomfortable night in it last night). Can you believe it? Here she has been through so much pain, and she's worried that I won't have a good place to sleep tonight!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so lucky and blessed to have her as your daughter.

    ReplyDelete