Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, January 6, 2012

Quick update

All is going well. Xiaoyun rested as much as you can rest in a hospital when you are having weight added to your traction through the night. She is up to 14 pounds and it is now starting to bother her neck. If you can imagine having 4 screws inserted into your skull, attached to a metal ring, that is attached to a rope/pulley, that is attached to 14 pounds of weights, you can probably understand why she is in pain. It makes me hurt just looking at it!!!! I will post more later today - I think I am still in a haze myself right now ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cindy - Our prayers are with all of you and especially sweet Xiaoyun. I know Junfen was anxious about her halo for the first few days - as she got more used to it, it seemed more comfortable, too. Hope this also happens for Xiaoyun! So glad the hospital staff is so supportive. Crafts will be a wonderful distraction, too! Cards from JunFen are on the way!
    Thanks for keeping us updated - we care so much for all of you!
    Karin, Jerry and JunFen

    ReplyDelete