Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, January 6, 2012

Princess Xiaoyun wearing her crown and sitting on her throne.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed she is a princess and daughter of the King of Kings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a throne! I can imagine how painful and scary this must be. It's so easy to pop in to your blog and read about it and pop back out again, but my heart goes out to you and your daughter and you endure this. I've followed another family's blog whose daughter also had the same treatment and her scoliosis was so greatly improved that I can't wait for your daughter to experience her own good results. Please tell her that I'm praying for her and that I'll be thinking of her. She is so brave to have come all the way from China and join her new family with such an open heart and to now have such a beautiful smile on her face as her spine is stretched and she's facing many surgeries. Yes, she's one of the bravest people I've ever read about!

    ReplyDelete