Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Xiaoyun isn't feeling well. She said it is her stomach. She has eaten a lot of junk food, and I'm hoping that is what is wrong. Gave her some Pepto a few minutes ago and I'm praying that will do the trick. I also suspect she is missing her foster family. She's done so well, but I'm sure it is very difficult. We went to the grocery store today and that was taxing ;-) . Enya wants to grab EVERYTHING so you have to been on your guard at all times. We filled the buggy up and THEN I thought about how I'd need to carry all back to the room ;-) . If I don't have the most muscles of my entire life by the time we get back, I will be very disappointed (not that I ever had that many! ) We continue to be a spectacle wherever we go. Our guide said that this province is very isolated (because of all the mountains) and not many American's come here. I'm sure we are quite the sight - two American women and two Chinese little girls.
Enya can eat her weight in yogurts and noodles, so we'll be taking donations of these on a continual basis.
Another day down and another day closer to being all together as a family once again - I can hardly WAIT!!!!
Please pray for Xiaoyun's stomach and Mom's ribs (she does feel a bit better today)

No comments:

Post a Comment