Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Today is Mother's day - a most fitting holiday for me to be sharing with my new daughters and my mom, in China. While I am missing my other children horribly (and Virgil!), this is a worthy reason not to be together. This day represents so much to me. All my life I have desired to be a stay-at-home mother and I am so very grateful to have been given the opportunity to give birth to six kids - three biologically and three born in my heart. I've also been blessed with two wonderful daughter-in-laws and a precious granddaughter, and the opportunity to be a 'mom' to several beautiful girls. I am BLESSED indeed! Not only that, but I am fortunate to have been able to stay at home with all my kids ( thank you, sweetheart!!!!! ) God has indeed been good to me, and He's so richly blessed me. The love of a husband and children is a wonderful thing. I pray I never take it for granted. Also, the love of my mom and grandmother, as well as my mother- in-law (how I wish she could have lived to see her new grandchildren - she would have loved them so!) is a gift I am so grateful for. If you are a mother - enjoy your special day! I thank God for all those moms in the world, and those women, that though they are not mother's themselves, that have been like a mom to many. God's special blessings on you all! With love, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment