Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

quick update

I know Virgil sent out a note saying we had arrived home safely (I just finally started looking at the blog and comments yesterday - Virgil posted all while we were in China), and I wanted to give a quick update of how things are going. The girls are adjusting well. Virgil and Emily have all the energy that I no longer have. I realized that none of us had taken pictures of the homecoming, so I'll get some on the blog once I get family and friends to send me theirs. Somehow, the same is true of Xiaoyun's birthday party. The girls met some family and friends at the airport, and more at the birthday. I must confess, the thought of a party only hours after returning home was something I wasn't too sure about, but it worked out well, because it kept me and the girls awake during what had been our night time in China. Virgil,Emily, and Elli had decorated the house inside and out, and had everything ready for the party. Xiaoyun LOVED the birthday party. She showed a bit of her spunk by putting frosting on several family member's faces before they realized what was happening (her brothers got her back for us all ;-)!) Enya Li was Miss Personality and enjoyed meeting and saying 'Hello!' to everyone. Virgil has been off this week and I'm so glad for that. The girls have had a blast getting to know their Baba and sisters. It is incredible how loving they have both been to those they have only just met.

No comments:

Post a Comment