Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 2, 2011

It has been a wonderful day! The best we have had so far. We went to a city built 600 years ago, that Xiaoyun had said she wanted to go to. The drive took about an hour and the countryside was beautiful. This is a mountainous province, with only about 3% of flatland. We passed many rice paddy's, and even some water buffalo! the city was fascinating and also packed with people, since this is a holiday for many. There are a lot small vendors set up selling everything from toys to tofu made with pigs blood (actually I had just put a bit of something Enya has asked for in my mouth when the guide told us that, and I thought she was talking about what I had just stuffed in my mouth - let's just say it was back out of my mouth immediately. We all got tickled about that and had a good laugh together.) Enya Li was fascinated BY EVERYTHING!!! She was so excited about the little things I bought her. Xiaoyun loved the jewelry and we bought matching bracelets for all four of my girls and for me and Mom. Speaking of Mom - she did go today and we think the anti-inflammatory is helping. Thanks for the prayers and keep them coming!
We painted toenails today, and it made Xiaoyun so happy! Enya Li wanted in on the action and actually sat still long enough for her fingernails to dry. They were both so impressed with their nail!
I lay down on the bed with Enya Li to get her to sleep, and while we are laying there, she raised up and kissed me. Then, a little while later, Xiaoyun comes over to me,throws her arms around me and gives me a kiss on both cheeks. What a miracle and answer to prayer to have such loving girls!
All are asleep now, and I better get there myself - my little tornado will be awake early ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, Haven't had time to read all your blog, we just now got internet service! As you know, we have had tornadoes here in Alabam, but everyone is good and no damage. The girls are beautiful and just can't wait to meet them. So sad to hear your Mother broke a rib! Bless her heart, must have been a rough plane ride...I know Elli is excited to meet her new sisters!
    Love,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy!!! I will continue to pray for you and your precious girls! How blessed you are! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete