Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I wanted to let everyone know that the girls did make it home safely. As you would guess, very tired and Enya Li, energetic. They arrived to the Louisville Airport about 11:30 pm. We made it home about 1:00 am. We finally turned out the lights at 4:50, Enya Li was up at 5:20. However, she is taking a nap that's going on two hours. I thank the Lord for providing Cindy with wisdom and safety for everyone. I appreciate all the prayers for our family. Please continue to pray for unity and patience for each of us as we all make adjustments. Cindy will update in the next day or so. Again, thanks to all!

Virgil, Cindy, Emily, Xiaoyun, Elli, & Enya

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are home! I have been thinking about you all!!!

    ReplyDelete