Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I just finally got all unpacked and I am too tired to write much. Thank you all for the prayers for the flight and for my illness. The medicine is helping tremendously. We arrived safely in Guangzhou. We were delayed an hour on the tarmac in Guiyang, but the flight was fairly short - 1 1/2 hours, so that was good. From the time we boarded the plane,until we landed, Enya Li went to the bathroom SIX times. So much fun ;-( . It was Xiaoyun's first flight and she really enjoyed it (except for the hour delay). Guangzhou is beautiful, hot and humid. It is such a lush, tropical city. We got to the hotel, and they had ordered us the wrong type of room (1 queen bed size only). They changed us to a room that is unbelievable!!! I've never seen such a nice room (everything was just remodeled). I'm fairly confident this is quite an upgrade from the room we were supposed to get and we are grateful!!! Even the girls were excited about it - I'm pretty sure I saw a tear in Mom's eye ;-) ! They even have a private balcony. We're off to the zoo tomorrow morning, so I'd better get some rest. Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment