Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This is how our Gotcha day with Enya is playing out... The first few minutes were great as well. We were told she had saw other kids get chosen and wanted to have a family herself. The lady who brought her has been her nanny the entire time. She has smiled almost continuously. She puts her arms up to be held all the time and is sitting in my lap as I type. she just comes up, puts out her arms and when you lean down she gives you a big kiss. I so wish you were here with us!!!!! I almost lost it when I saw her come in with her bag and she pulled out the things in her bag and there were tomatoes!!!! They had her in new clothes and new light up shoes (Mi Ya-ya!!)She found the shoes I brought and before I knew what she was doing she had already put the new ones on and laughed and laughed. We are going to McDonald's to get some lunch and then to Walmart for a suitcase. Just finished Skyping with Cindy and Enya has had a major melt down. Cindy called the guide who spoke with Enya. She is upset that she'll not see her friends again. We're very pleased to see this emotion. I was able to talk with Cindy, Wanda and Enya for over an hour this morning and she had calmed greatly. She sat in Cindy's lap for the majority of time we talked. Enya is very affectionate and freely gives Cindy hugs and kisses. She is such a beautiful baby. It's amazing to see God's hand at work continually in this journey. We are blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment