Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Received from Cindy this afternoon... It has been a day - but we are safe and have both our daughters, and at this point, that is all I ask. Evelyn is so sad and so is foster mom and dad. It broke my heart and we sat and cried together. The flight was a nightmare but we're alive. All I want to do now is get the girls settled. We have to be back to the lobby at 8:30 to finish paperwork. Cindy ............. As you can see, it has been an ordeal the past twenty four hours. Pray for strength and discernment for Cindy and Wanda. We ask for God to calm the hearts of these little girls. Evelyn is thirteen and has been with her foster parents for seven or eight years. We knew it would be difficult for Evelyn and want to be as sensitive as possible to this young ladies needs. Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Reassure Evelyn that she can stay in touch with her foster parents after she gets home. If they have a computer they can video skype each other. If not, she can still call their regular phone for only $0.02 a minute. Get their phone number and address while there so letters/phone calls can be exchanged

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep them all in my prayers! I will pray for the Lord's strength and peace and calm to envelope them all! I know He will wrap His arms around them and carry them through this.

    ReplyDelete