Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 8, 2011

The paperwork is now in China, waiting to go to the US Consulate. Hopefully, we'll have firm travel dates on Tuesday (they don't process this type of paperwork on Mondays). It is a relief to know the paperwork I'm responsible for, is finished. Now I can focus on getting things ready to pack! We did hear today that Evelyn likes to read and her favorite color is red, and Enya likes to sing and dance and play with dolls. She and Elli share the same interests! It is hard to believe that I'll be typing these messages from China in less than three weeks!!!!!!! Just a little longer, my daughters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment