Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I was able to spend a few minutes this morning with Cindy and Enya on Skype. What a beautiful little girl Enya is! To see her hugging and kissing Cindy is the sweetest thing I've seen lately... I've seen a lot of sweetness as of late. It's obvious that two of the three are worn out. However, what great attitudes and determination. It is wonderful to see how God is leading through this marvelous journey. I do know the ladies are looking forward to going south. This province or area does not cater to well to westerners. Not to many adoptions come out of Heilongjiang. So I look forward to them leaving here as well. Not to mention that Cindy and Wanda were looking forward to a nice set down breakfast, hasn't happened. Cindy says the only thing woorth eating has been some hard boiled eggs. And she's not fond of eggs! Enya is just a lovely little girl and is keeping both Wanda nad Cindy on their toes. Pray for safe travel as they depart for Guiyang this evening at 10:00pm. They'll receive Evelyn at the hotel upon arrival about 7:00am eastern time April 28. Thanks for all your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad things are going good for Enya and Cindy. I can't wait to hear about Evelyn as she is from the same orphanage as my daughter (adopted last Sept at the age 13). Make sure they go to the monkey park.

    ReplyDelete