Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 14, 2011

Elli's Prayer

Elli's prayer tonight:" God bless you and I love my Mama and my Baba and my Emmy, and thank you for my sisters we're going to get Enya and Evelyn soon and for Enya's eye doctor and take Evelyn to doctor and everything else and God bless you." Pretty incredible for a little girl who spoke no English 10 months ago and as far as we know, knew nothing about God.

1 comment: