Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17

We had a rough night last night. Elli was awake or crying in her sleep most of the night. Virgil finally gave up trying to sleep and got up at 3 am. Elli and I got up around 5 and she was raring to go. She had a meltdown when Virgil left for work, but after 30 minutes or so she was fine again. Unfortunately it didn't last. She started crying around 9:30 and started vomiting for the next couple of hours. We had a sad little girl on our hands for a while. This afternoon she did perk up and drank some water and ate a couple of crackers and has done better the rest of the day. As with every day I don't know what I would have done without Emily helping me out. She has been such a great help and a blessing to us all.

1 comment:

  1. I so remember that time with our little one when we first got back from China. Things will definitely improve! I'm glad you had a safe trip home. I've really enjoyed reading your blog!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete