Count of Chicks for Children

God's Plan For Us

This is our journey - God's incredible plan for our lives. When we followed the moving of the Holy Spirit, He opened the windows of Heaven and poured out upon us blessings we never dreamed of! Indescribable joy!

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Early Mother's Day Gift

I'm official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virgil and I had to go downstairs to get some paperwork and Virgil had to go back up for something. I stayed downstairs and when he came back Em and Elli were with him. When he went back to the room without me she opened the door and looked out and said MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said it a couple of times they said. She was looking for me and smiled when they came downstairs and she saw me. What a great Mother's Day gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the updates, I can't wait to see how everyone's trip is going and how Ms Elli is doing! Happy Mothers Day to the sweetest step daughter ever :D
    Love,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete